- Allen, Texas
- Its exchange 656 is managed by XO TEXAS, INC.
- The number is currently on switch number DLLSTXSQDS2 (switch is a technical specification, provided here for phone hobbyists)
- Around 12% of people reported it as “Unknown”
- You are the 7th person to search for it here.
- There has been a total of 31 comments left about the number.
- The latest people reported the number as that of “Social Security, 469-656-6039”
Alexis commented about 469-656-6039 and 35 people upvoted his thought.
I just applied for SS retirement benefits online. The verification email I received stated someone from social security in Tampa, FL may call to get more information. I received a call yesterday which for some reason no longer shows up on my phone, but it said Texas. I almost didn’t answer it, but our son is a doctor in TX so I thought he might be calling from one of the hospitals. The woman on the line, S. Johnson, identified herself as an SS office in Tampa, FL I asked her in light of all the scams how I could be sure it was a legit call. She reminded me that I should have received an email stating someone from Tampa would be calling, and she would send me another email verifying who she was. While I waited on the phone, the email came in. After talking with her I needed to discuss options with my husband and she gave me a call back number with ext that goes directly to her. I called her today and left a message. When the return call came back it was from this number 469-656-6039 and said Texas and SPAM in red letters. I answered it, and it was the same woman I had been talking to. I told her that the call came up as SPAM on my phone. Her response was, I know, as this is what makes my job a whole lot harder. This is a valid number from Social Security. But I do understand that scammers can call from what appears to be a legitimate number. Just telling my experience.. She was very nice and did not hesitate when I asked for further verification of who she was.Alexis