- South Bend, Indiana
- Its exchange 309 is managed by MCI WORLDCOM COMMUNICATIONS
- The number is currently on switch number SBNDIN01X1X (switch is a technical specification, provided here for phone hobbyists)
- Around 18% of people reported it as “Scammer”
- You are the 15th person to search for it here.
- There has been a total of 16 comments left about the number.
- The latest people reported the number as that of “Survey about my hospital stay, DId not leave a message”
Medical Survey (Survey) commented about 574-309-9553 and 36 people upvoted his thought.
I’m on the do not call registry, and this number from Indiana wanted me to disclose medical information from a clinic visit I had in Washington. Makes no sense, told them to never call me again, and blocked/reported them. 80% chance they’re legit, 20% chance they’re out for your personal information.Medical Survey (Survey)