Who Called Me

574-309-9553 – Who Called me? | Get Details of this Number

  • South Bend, Indiana
  • Its exchange 309 is managed by MCI WORLDCOM COMMUNICATIONS
  • The number is currently on switch number SBNDIN01X1X (switch is a technical specification, provided here for phone hobbyists)
  • Around 18% of people reported it as “Scammer”
  • You are the 15th person to search for it here.
  • There has been a total of 16 comments left about the number.
  • The latest people reported the number as that of “Survey about my hospital stay, DId not leave a message”

Medical Survey (Survey)  commented about 574-309-9553 and 36 people upvoted his thought.

I’m on the do not call registry, and this number from Indiana wanted me to disclose medical information from a clinic visit I had in Washington. Makes no sense, told them to never call me again, and blocked/reported them. 80% chance they’re legit, 20% chance they’re out for your personal information.

Medical Survey (Survey) 

How to Deal with Scam calls