- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Its exchange 274 is managed by QWEST CORPORATION – MN
- The number is currently on switch number EKRVMNERDS0 (switch is a technical specification, provided here for phone hobbyists)
- Around 19% of people reported it as “Scammer”
- You are the 11th person to search for it here.
- There has been a total of 61 comments left about the number.
- The latest people reported the number as that of “Optum”, Jennifer”
Mary Lynn RN commented about 763-274-3899 and 35 people upvoted his thought.
This is a caller from Briova RX. The return number given on the message is 877-445-6874. As a GI RN recently diagnosed with recurrent breast cancer they are trying to help get medication covered by my insurance. A few other medications they may be trying to help get authorized include drugs for Hepatitis, Crohns, ulcerative colitis, and MS are just a few that I noted. There is a long list of pricey medications they help get authorized through your insurance carrier. Listen to your message. I was told to call 877-445-6874. Or call your physician who is the ordering physician and ask what specialty drug company they use.Mary Lynn RN