- The number is a Toll Free number
- Around 28% of people reported it as “Scammer”
- You are the 73th person to search for it here.
- There has been a total of 351 comments left about the number.
- Latest people reported the number as that of “Fake sprint caller, “Sprint””
John commented about 800-777-4681 and 162 people upvoted his thought.
I picked up the phone, said “hello” and there was no response. I said “hello” again and no response. I said “hello” a third time and was about to hang up when a lady came on. She said, “I’m calling from Sprint and I wanted to tell you how you could collect your free tablet.” I said not to call me anymore and hung up.
Even though I use Sprint as my cell phone company, I doubt this was from Sprint. First, the pausing after I said “hello” is typical of an auto-dialer/ robocall. Second, if it was from Sprint, why didn’t the caller use my name, such as “Hello, Mr. Jones…”. Instead, she introduced herself and went straight into the sales pitch.
They called my cell phone, which is on the FTC and the State of FL Do Not Call List.John