- Don’t send money without verifying the claims!
- For the video on some common debt collector tactics: click here
- Extreme threats are often a sign that the caller is a fake debt collector
- The latest people reported the number as that of “Mediation Account Services, Natasha Bolding”
- Around 38% of people reported it as “Scammer”
- Please comment on the number using the form below. It will help us learn more about the scam and raise awareness.
Laurie commented about 866-212-2236 and 23 people upvoted his thought.
Called about an insufficient funds problem. Gave the last 4 of some accounts I don’t have and said if I didn’t return the call within 2 days I would incur additional costs. Same people called 2 days ago and gave me 24 hours to respondLaurie