If you are just starting in the world of photography and videography, you might be faced with the challenge of choosing an excellent camera. Most new photographers might not be able to afford to buy some top-notch professional cameras.
Entry-level cameras afford photographers the ability to capture startling scenes without having to break the bank. If you are about getting your first camera or looking for an entry-level camera, you may be overwhelmed by the options available.
As a result, we have reviewed the best entry-level cameras for beginners to make a faster and easier buying decision.
1. Sony A6000
The Sony A6000 is a top-end mirrorless DSLR camera that produces top-quality photos at the highest speeds. It has a fast autofocus feature that allows it to take fast action or still photos. Also, it is capable of taking up to eleven pictures in just one second, not to mention that it is portable enough to be carried anywhere. Other key specifications of this camera include:
· Focus sensitivity varies from EV 0 to EV 20.
· Compatible with all Sony E mount lenses
· ISO 100 to 25600
· 24 MP APS C CMOS Sensor
· 3-inch LCD with tilting capabilities
· 11 FPS continuous shooting
· 360 picture battery life
· It has multiple lenses
· It is affordable
· It is capable of working with a remote.
· Its battery drains quickly
· The camera overheats occasionally.
2. Nikon D3500
If you are looking for an easy-to-use digital camera that supports point and shoot, then the Nikon D3500 is what you need. It is lightweight, which makes it easy to carry around.
It can be used to shoot both still photographs and filming 1080P full HD videos. Key specifications of this camera include:
· 5 Frames Per Second
· 100-25600 ISO
· Automatic Focus
· 7 megapixels’ maximum resolution
· 86 lbs
· 3x Optical Zoom
· High-quality white balance
· Easy to maintain and clean
· Easy to shoot with a single hand
· No touch screen feature
· No microphone port
3. EOS Rebel T7
The EOS Rebel T7 is an entry-level camera that is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a way to share their photos through mobile devices. It features fast autofocus, wireless connectivity, and high-end sensor that allows users to take perfect shots all the time. Other key specifications of this camera include:
· 1 Megapixels
· Wi-Fi and NFC technology built-in
· CMOS sensor of 100-6400 and is expandable to 12800.
· 9 point autofocus system
· 3-inch LCD screen
· 95% viewing coverage with an optical viewfinder
· It can shoot stills, video, and rolls
· It comes with an easy to use Wi-Fi capability feature
· It features exceptional solid zooms and autofocus
· It comes with a fixed lens
· It does not have Bluetooth capability.
4. Fujifilm X-T10 Silver Mirrorless Digital Camera
The Fujifilm X-T10 digital camera is great for photographers looking for a camera they can carry on the go. It is compact and features easy-to-use settings with multiple options. Even more, this camera allows you to customize it and use it for several purposes. Other key specifications of this camera include:
· 16 Megapixels
· Multiple autofocus options, including Zone, Single, Wide x AF-S, and AF-C
Compact body with well-balanced
· X-Trans CMOS Sensor
· 36M dot viewfinder with magnification
· Its lens can be changed
· It is easy to use
· It is easy to carry around
· Its lens kit is prone to distortion around its edges
· Autofocus may begin to fail after some time.
5. Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Camera
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Camera is a sophisticated and straightforward camera suitable for both beginners and professionals. It features an excellent viewfinder and autofocus with several focusing points. Other key specifications of this camera include:
· 5 Axis Image stabilization
· OLED viewfinder with .62X magnification
· Autofocus with multiple focusing points.
· Five frames a second
· Silent mode disables any noises
· It comes with a low upfront cost to it.
· It supports multiple lenses
· It produces high-quality results
· Poor battery life
· Capturing moving targets can be blurry
If you’re looking for an entry-level camera that will meet your taste and budget as a beginner, it is essential first to determine what features you need. However, if you do not have any features in mind, we have reviewed the best entry-level cameras for beginners.