Brief of Windows 7:
Windows 7 is an operating system owned by Microsoft. It is a version of Microsoft Windows which is an operating system for computers. The new version came after Windows 6 also known as Windows Vista and is faster, more reliable, and more compatible than any of the previous versions.
Windows 7 was launched on October 22,2009.
This new version also includes many new and attractive multimedia features. One such example is “PLAY TO”, which allows the user to stream audio and video to different computers or devices within his/her house.No doubt Windows 7 is the best operating system for professionals and businesses till now. There are certain things that the user should have on their computers before downloading the Windows 7 version.
- License – Free trial
- OS – Windows 7
- Language – English
- Latest updated – Feb 2020
- Version – Ultimate Sp1
- File Size – 3.09 GB (64 bit) / 2.38 GB (32 bit)
- Developer – Microsoft
Windows 7 is Available in Following Editions:
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 7 Ultimate ISO Free Download:
The user can always download Windows 7 Ultimate ISO 32 Bit and 64 Bit from the official link. This is the official and legal Windows 7 Ultimate ISO operating system developed/created by Microsoft Corporation. Use this file to create a bootable USB or DVD to install Windows 7 on your computer or laptop.
Getting the ISO file of Windows 7 is not very hard if you have a valid license key. But don’t worry even without a key you can download the version for free.
Softlay is the one that provides the Windows 7 full version free download ISO file with both 32 bit and 64-bit versions.
Follow the below given steps for downloading the version :
- In PC
- Download the Windows 7 ISO image file from the download section of the link.
- Install a USB bootable creation software on your current windows of the PC.
- Now plug in a USB flash drive of at least 8-16 GB in your PC
- Open the USB bootable creation software and then select the ISO image file of Windows 7 and thus start the process.
- As soon as this step is done all you have to do is to plug the bootable USB into a system where you wish to install the new version.
- Now restart the PC
- After this, Press the boot device menu key and select USB to boot first.
- At last, now you have to select the USB device and start the Windows 7 installer.
2. In Virtual Box
- Firstly download the Windows 7 ISO image file from the download section.
- After this, launch the VirtualBox application on your computer and start creating a new virtual machine.
- Then, select Windows 7 and use default settings for the virtual machine.
- At last, start VM, and when it asks to select the Host Drive then select the download 7 ISO file mentioned in step 1.
3. In Vmware
- Download the Windows 7 ISO image file from the download section.’
- Launch the VMware player, and then start to create a new virtual machine.
- Select the ISO image file of Windows 7 and use the default settings for the virtual machine.
- Begin/Start the virtual machine and then go to the Windows 7 installer.
Last Steps to be Done:
- Select the necessary details like language, time, date, etc. settings and then go to next and press install now.
- Select the installation type – custom ( advanced).
- If you already have windows on your PC then select windows drive and format the partition.
- Select the primary partition and then click on next and start the installation.
- Windows 7 may take a while for download, so wait till it gets installed. For this, maybe your computer gets restarted a couple of times. Do not press any key or do anything on PC till it gets started.
- After the installation is done, create an account of the user and follow the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- As soon as you go to the Windows 7 desktop screen / main screen, you have to remove the USB flash drive and activate Windows.
After the installation the user may require an original product key to activate the Windows . These keys have to be the latest and working serial keys.
Windows 7 key is a 25-character code. It is used to activate the OS.