- Don’t send money without verifying the claims!
- For the video on some common debt collector tactics.
- Extreme threats are often a sign that the caller is a fake debt collector
- Latest people reported the number as that of “Franklin collection, They won’t say “
- Around 15% of people reported it as “Unknown”
- Please comment on the number using the form below. It will help us learn more about the scam and raise awareness.
Harry commented about 877-354-9845 and 56 people upvoted his thought.
They say you owe a debt to AT&T. I have never received anything in the mail about any debt to AT&T nor have they ever contacted me directly by phone about any debt. This is a scam plain and simple.Harry